Sunday, December 12, 2010

From Vintage Pages: Coppertone Quick Tan

It's a blustery two degrees outside, and I've been huddled up in my apartment with the Christmas tree pretending the outside world doesn't exist. It's been the perfect day for lounging which by my definition means my couch, magazines, food, and movies. One big bowl of chocolate pudding and a stack of 1960s LIFE issues later, I came to the conclusion that some of the ads I've seen are just too good not to share. I hope to make this a regular installment on the blog so I hope you guys like it!


LIFE June 11, 1965

Don't be "pale as paste" this winter! Be as orange as Valentino! Just make sure you find a swimming suit awesome enough to distract people from your skin.

1 comment:

  1. I love all things vintage! Thanks for sharing, your blog is lovely!
    xo
    Boho Market Blog

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I do love letters and new friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...