Saturday, October 9, 2010

Three, Two, One, and Blast Off

via jbcurio

My name is Kara, and I have a vintage problem. If it's old, I want it. If it fits, I need it. If it doesn't fit, I grab it anyway. People have hinted that a girl can only have so many fur stoles and sequin capes. Pah-shaw, I say! As you can guess, this has lead to quite the collection, and in turn, quite the storage issue. I really had no choice but to start selling... at least the items that I couldn't use myself. I had rescued them, but for what? To sit in my poor abused closet? It came time to share my beloved treasures with the world.
One of my favorite feelings is knowing that one of my items has found a good home, but parting is such sweet sorrow. That's where this blog comes in! This will serve as my personal scrapbook of items destined for new owners, current inspirations, and that long list of long lasting obsessions. I'm very excited to get this started. It's been embarrassingly long in the making, and I hope that you have as much fun reading as I'm going to have posting.

7 comments:

  1. haha, such a hilarious intro! I love it, and I love the look! This is going to be amazing Kara, I'm so excited :D!!!

    Love,
    Aya of Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am starting to seriously have the same problem. Congratulations! It's so fun starting a blog!

    xx
    Maria
    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guuuurl, you're adorable. Your blog looks awesome. WOO! I'm going to follow you now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added you on the side of my page too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. boo-ya! can't wait to see your wares. sweet action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blog looks effing amazing, btw. love the header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And what a gorgeous blog it is. Look forward to seeing it flourish with loveliness x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I do love letters and new friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...